Why you still need a travel agent
- In the age of online booking sites, using a travel agent may feel like going the way of the dinosaur. But agents are more useful than simply selling trips to Disney World and cruises/Taj Mahal /or like Europe/Asia etc. Many agents still provide services or have knowledge that you just can’t get online –and sometimes, especially in times of crisis, working with a real live person is just plain superior.
Educated and Have Personal Experience:-
- Simply put, we know more than you. We can give you insider tips and advice, using our education and personal experience to guide your vacation decisions in a way that provides you with the best vacation possible for you and your hard-earned investment. We have access to the personal feedback from hundreds of clients, and their own personal travel agent network, to provide insights you can’t get on Trip Advisor or other social media sites.
We Have Clout
- Many travel agents develop personal relationships with individuals at the companies they sell. We leverage these relationships to get you things you can’t get on your own. That “sold out” room or the connecting rooms you want for your extended family trip when the online sites say they aren’t available. We also have exclusive entrée to experiences you might not know are available to you.
- In addition to get you more on any particular trip, we can step in and fix things when your trip goes awry. The average consumer books one or two trips per year, typically with different travel suppliers, so we have little or no leverage when things go wrong. Viajes India Tours (P) Ltd is constantly selling a particular supplier and has the leverage to fix things, even when the supplier isn’t directly at fault. Travel suppliers value the travel agent’s business much more than any individual traveler. We will step up to make things right or simply to make sure that traveler, and their travel agent, are happy.
- Viajes India Tours (P) Ltd has unique access to benefits that can save you a lot of money and provide you with a better experience: free room upgrades, spa credits, food and beverage credits are just a few of the things that agents can get, that you can’t. Add in hard-to-get restaurant reservations, exclusive or priority access to attractions, added amenities, and you will have a lot more value for your travel dollar. (Ever wonder why the couple in the cabin next to yours got champagne and you didn’t? They probably used a travel agent).
- If anything should go wrong during your trip, you can rely on them to assist you. Viajes India Tours (P) Ltd will suggest and arrange alternate travel arrangements, help you to deal with any travel emergency you may have, and put you in touch with the right local people to answer your needs.
On the cutting edge
- We are on the cutting edge of what’s new: we are the first to know about a new resort, cruise ship or tour. we have relationships with our best travel partners who keep them informed as to the latest and greatest offerings they have. So if you want to travel on the latest and greatest, Viajes India Tours (P) Ltd is the way to go!
You pay the same anyway
- More than 98 percent of hotels are parity priced. That means the cost is the same whether you book it yourself or use us to do the work. Some travel agents even have websites that feature the same inventory, bookable in real time, as Expedia and Orbits. The customer gets the best of the high tech world, in a high touch, environment. This parity pricing applies to virtually every travel product.
You Get Matched Right
- If you call a cruise line directly, they won’t tell you that their competitor is a better fit for you and your travel needs. Since we sell everything, we focus on you’re your particular needs, make sure you are matched up with the right.
An Ongoing Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- Viajes India Tours (P) Ltd is like a good mechanic. Once you find us, you’ll never want to give us up. Travel could be your biggest discretionary spend in any given year, along with your limited time, so you want to make sure it’s done right. When we make that happen, you’ll want us in your inner circle moving forward.